Bucksaw with Bull & Cow Elk
One of our Best Sellers.
A touch of Nostalgia at its finest, this product features a Metal Art Silhouette of a Regal Bull and Cow Elk with a mountain in the distance& a Welcome across the top attached to a handmade Buck Saw replica. Metal is uniquely hand colored using our rainbow process. This piece was chosen by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation for their Event's Catalog.
A beautiful addition to your décor in your home, office or cabin.
Makes a great gift for any wildlife or antique saw fan.
Metal Art is clear powder coated & Wood is coated with a clear lacquer for durability.
Shown in Walnut. No two are alike.
WOOD IS AVAILABLE IN PLAIN PINE OR WALNUT COLORS.
- Silhouette is made from 14 gauge metal.
- Plasma cut for fine detailed lines.
- Hand grinding and coloring with our rainbow process on the metal adds a unique quality.
- Metal is clear powder coated to protect and extend the life of the product.
- Wood is hand stained and coated with a clear lacquer to protect the product.
Approx. 27" x 23.5" x 1"
Shipping Weight Approx 9.5 lbs