Bucksaw with Battle of the Kings
A touch of Nostalgia at its finest, this product features a Metal Art Silhouette of a 2 Bull Elks locked in battle & a Welcome across the top attached to a handmade Buck Saw replica. Metal is uniquely hand colored using our rainbow process. There is also a picture of this piece with Walnut wood.
A beautiful addition to your décor in your home, office or cabin.
Makes a great gift for any wildlife or antiquesaw fan.
Metal Art is clear powder coated & Wood is coated with a clear lacquer for durability.
Shown in Plain Pine. No two are alike.
WOOD IS AVAILABLE IN PLAIN PINE OR WALNUT COLORS.
- Silhouette is made from 14 gauge metal.
- Plasma cut for fine detailed lines.
- Hand grinding and coloring with our rainbow process on the metal adds a unique quality.
- Metal is clear powder coated to protect and extend the life of the product.
- Wood is hand stained and coated with a clear lacquer to protect the product.
Approx. 27" x 23.5" x 1"
Shipping Weight Approx 9.5 lbs