Big Saw with Royal Bugler
One of our Best Sellers.
Exquisite 3D layered metal art scene of a Majestic Royal Bull Elk bugling to his subjects. The scene includes a strip of brush and grass in the foreground. It is attached to a replica of a one man lance toothed timber saw with a handmade handle. Beautifully hand colored with our unique brushed silver and rainbow process.
A beautiful addition to your décor in your home, office or cabin.
Makes a great gift for any hunter or elk fan. No two are alike.
- Silhouette is made from 14 gauge metal.
- Plasma cut for fine detailed lines.
- Hand grinding and coloring with our rainbow & brushed silver processes on the metal adds a unique quality.
- Metal is clear powder coated to protect and extend the life of the product.
- Handle is hand stained and coated with a clear lacquer to protect the product.
Approx. 52" x 19.5" x 1"
Shipping Weight Approx 16 lbs