2 Man Saw with Mountain Music
New Product as of 2019. Chosen by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to be in their 2020 Event Merchandise Catalog.
Exquisite 3D layered metal art scene of a Cow and a Calf Elk & a Royal Bull Elk bulging his love song. The scene includes a beautiful snow covered mountain in the background and brush and grass in the foreground. It is attached to a replica of a 2 man saw with handmade handles.
Beautifully hand colored with our unique pearlizing process.
A beautiful addition to your décor in your home, office or cabin.
Makes a great gift for any hunter or wildlife or elk fan. No two are alike.
- Silhouette is made from 14 gauge metal.
- Plasma cut for fine detailed lines.
- Hand grinding and coloring with our rainbow & brushed silver processes on the metal adds a unique quality.
- Metal is clear powder coated to protect and extend the life of the product.
- Handles are hand stained and coated with a clear lacquer to protect the product.
Approx. 36" x 18" x 1”
Shipping Weight Approx 9.5 lbs